, from Latin, literally meaning "go with me", is a small handbook intended to be carried by the owner at all times as a ready reference and memory jogger. The Informatics Vademecum
is a collaborative web-based reference for members of the School of Informatics @ Edinburgh
Informatics at Play
- InformaticsCricket - Social Cricket for Staff, Students, Graduates and Friends of Informatics. Why not have a go?
- MotetReadingGroup - Social one-voice-per-part reading through motets (and the odd madrigal)
- TaiChi - tai chi practice used to happen in Informatics; but it is currently sleeping
- TableTennis - we have a table-tennis table; here is information on playing and caring for it
- ChamberSessions - chamber music play opportunities organized by Informatics staff and friends
Dormant/not updated recently
- InformaticsCollocation Information and Discussion relating to the impending Collocation of Informatics in the Central Area.
I welcome contributions and contributors to this enterprise. To become a contributor, you must have a DICE acount, and register at https://wiki.inf.ed.ac.uk/TWiki/TWikiRegistration
- 01 Sep 2005
If you don't find the information you were looking for, and you think it should
be here, please, either, once you've found it elsewhere, add an entry to the Vademecum, or, failing that, add a note on the VademecumToDo
Site Tools of the Vademecum Web
- You are currently in the Vademecum web. The color code for this web is this background, so you know where you are.
- If you are not familiar with the TWiki collaboration platform, please visit WelcomeGuest first.