Welcome to the InfBase
homepage. This Wiki is not currently in use, but is left here because it seems silly to delete what might be useful information. However InfBase
itself is still running as usual.
supports student learning by providing a way of getting answers to questions when you need them. For 1st and 2nd years InfBase
will be able to answer most things you throw at it. For later years and the MSc, InfBase
will both answer some questions and provide a sounding board to help you refine your questions so you get better and more useful answers from lecturers and tutors.
You can just drop-in on InfBase or arrange an appointment on the InfBase wiki. Usually at least three people will be available in InfBase. InfBase publishes all questions and answers on the InfBase wiki to form a growing repository of knowledge about courses.
From here you can access the following:
- AnswersPage: this is the page that records the questions and answers that have been dealt with by the InfBase. It is organised by year and course. The idea is that the InfBase Wiki will publish some of the help it gives for all courses so people can use it as a resource if InfBase is closed.
- CommonQuestions: This has some information on how to get questions answered when there are more than one of you with the same question.
- HelperAdvice: This page has advice for InfBase staff.
Site Tools of the INFBase Web
- You are currently in the INFBase web. The color code for this web is this background, so you know where you are.
- If you are not familiar with the TWiki collaboration platform, please visit WelcomeGuest first.
Topic revision: r21 - 09 Jan 2015 - 22:23:13 - AmosStorkey