500 Recent Changes in Ftlwiki Web retrieved at 15:26 (GMT)

Statistics for nop Ftlwiki Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save ...
nop Ftlwiki Web Preferences The following settings are web preferences of the Ftlwiki web. These preferences overwrite the site level preferences in ., and ...
1. Feedback not covered at the last week s FTL was the issue of the school s abysmal feedback score. We need to find out what the school is doing to counter thisnn ...
1 Dromedaries:They're just camels, discuss. (CLQ) 1 Coursework submission mistakes: How to deal with them (Andrew) 1 Exam solutions for honours courses (James ...
Monday Meeting Agendas and Notes This page contains a record of what went on at meetings together with the possibility of adding to future agendas for the meeting ...
Main.s0833519 19 Mar 2012 CS/SE individual practical results update on May 1st at the earliest Stuart to talk to ITO and course lecturer. Proposal to ...
Main.soa 12 Mar 2012 Meeting 12 Mar 2012 1 UG4: Insufficient free time at the end of semester to complete the project. 1 UG4: Timing of MASWS practical work ...
Agenda 27 Feb 2012 1 MSc Students: workload heavier in Sem 2 lots of group work. Workload is OK but scheduling group work is time consuming. Would like better ...
1 AILP and CSIP marks not back (Andrew Burnie) 1 Informatics Ceilidh (Kolos Kantor) AndrewBurnie 18 Feb 2012
1 More credit (at least 3x more please) for printing lecture slides. 1 NUS Student walk out and week of action: http://www.nusconnect.org.uk/news/article/campaigns ...
FTL Meeting 06 Feb 2012 1 Review notes from last meeting 1 Email lists for reps not up to date, possibly other lists too Possibly latency in updating 2 3 days ...
FTL Meeting 30 Jan 2012 1 Review notes from last meeting 1 National Student Survey (PTES): Arranging drop ins on other UG4/5 courses. Publishing response rate ...
Agenda Mon 28 Nov 2011 1 Innovative Learning Week 1 Ceilidh Burn's Supper
Agenda Mon 14 Nov 2011 1 Level of satisfaction with the Informatics DoS system 1 Innovative Learning Week 1 NSS 1 Report back on IVR, Neural Computation ...
Agenda Mon 7 Nov 2011 1 Last week's actions 1 Course workloads: IVR, Natural Comp. 1 Lab/Course interactions Minutes 1 Last week's actions: Questionnaires ...
Agenda Monday 31 Oct Mid semester questionnaires: Stuart circulated a proposed survey and asked for comments suggestions on including something about tutorials ...
1 Honours Exam Scheduling Andrew Burnie EUSA have been informed that all honours exams will be moved to the first two weeks of exam leave, 30th April 12th ...
Agenda 17 Oct 2011 1 Counting attendance rate HCI vs TTS 1 Paper issue 1 Query whether other people are having problems with printing 1 Report back on ...
Main. 07 Oct 2011 1. Issues with the printers, takes very long time to print, sometimes they don't work at all but you still get charged, accounts were not credited ...
Agenda and Notes 03 October 2011 Agenda 1 Planning for innovative learning week we need to set up a small group to plan this. 1 The structure of third year ...
Innovative Learning Week Design thread across all years Final year students to have course in scientific writing Dissertation Hand in ...
Ceilidh (James Wheatley) Action: James to set up Facebook event, send emails and arrange H S briefing Mike Willamson's lab idea (James Wheatley) ...
Exam policy change (Stuart) Still being written Can't say anything until the policy has been approved Innovative Learning Week 2012 (Stuart) ...
Innovative Learning Week 2012 (Stuart) Deferred to next week Programming in first and second year (Stuart) Stuart has spoken to Ewan ...
Inf2 exam marks (Alice) Currently with registry Probably out this week Student Support Graduate school moving into the same room as ...
Lecture recordings (James Wheatley) DHT LTA now appears to have a camera, are Inf 2 lectures being recorded? Action: Stuart to check if recordings ...
Inf2C CS Assignment 1 marking (Alice Linnajarvi) Marking, pseudo code, report feedback, not very helpful students want, questions should be ...
Main.s0915100 04 Nov 2010 1. Natural Computing Assignment 2 (Andrew Burnie): All of the class who I've spoken to are quite confused by assignment, we know how to do ...
Just a quick reminder that Anton would like to be Skyped in to the meeting. Ceilidh stuff (James Wheatley/Alice Linnajärvi) Greens: 1000 pounds ...
Alcohol situation at the Ceilidh (James Wheatley) Minuiting of this meeting for the rest of the semester (James Wheatley) Somebody will do it Lecture ...
mi3b Assignment Problems (COMPLETE WITH VISUAL AID) (James Wheatley) Mark breakdown not given ACTION: Kat and James to ask about mark breakdown being ...
Feedback Bookmarks (James Wheatley) Haven't been handed out yet ACTION: ITO to arrange for them to be handed out Maths Hand in for 10th November ...
Removal of students who no longer do Informatics from DICE, door access and mailing list (Action from 4th October); MInf undergraduates to be removed from MSc mailing ...
Inf Base update (Action from 04/10/10) Ceilidh (James Wheatley) Main.s0915100 04 Oct 2010
Removal of outside students from Informatics student mailing list Problems with switch to EUCLID means people are being put in the wrong groups Should ...
Main.s0915100 26 Sep 2010 1. Maths For Informatics 4: Geometry (Andrew Burnie) 2. Third Year Course Choices and the Semester Imbalance (Andrew Burnie) 3. Joint degrees ...
CSB Assignment 1 Main.s9269200 22 Feb 2010
Points from last time: SDP Marking criteria Length of software testing coursework Jenny's degree JamesG 15 Feb 2010
PhD Applications and procedures for MSc Students. We will raise this with student services (Neil) and discuss whether there is a preferred route for masters ...
Teaching Committee for 3rd Year Coursework JamesG 01 Feb 2010
Attendance monitoring All students to be monitored the same way Attendance at all tutorials to be monitored Coursework hand ins and examination ...
FTL Special: "Reflections of Third Year Courework So Far" Specific course issues Problems across the courses JamesG 05 Dec 2009
Please wait... retrieving page from server.
Monthly Tech Meeting location. (G Watt) Issue is cost and staffing if we hold this in the Forum Neil to investigate staffing and costs and get back to FTL next week ...
Agenda Mon 16 November 2009 1 Review AILP position 1 discussion of the teaching conference 1 quick fixes for 3rd/4th year courses (integration of m inf in ...
1. More 3rd Year Coursework Issues IP. Issues with: Ill defined goals for the IP first submission Only clear after the first submissions was complete ...
Agenda Nov 02 2009 1 Compsoc proposal for AT level 3 social area 1 Budget for level 3 will be supplied by compsoc 1 Sound systems/Wiis at the bottom ...
Main.soa 21 Nov 2007 EUSA School Council Meetings EUSA run a School Council that provides a forum for discussion on School Matters. This should generate questions ...
James and Jenny to report back on ceilidh organisation Bar booked Bans contacted James investigating food security budget follows. ...
CompSoc has a plan to turn level 3 into a bubbling pool of academia Wednesdays from 6pm to 8pm. CompSoc is planning to make 6pm from 8pm on Wednesdays into an open ...
Provision of Wireless on Levels 3, 4, 5 James Wheatley (1st Year) Report re Student Course Registrations Neil McGillivray see foot of this page CompSoc ...
AndrewBurnie 28 Sep 2009 Agenda Wed 8 Oct 2009 NB: This meeting will be held on Wednesday 7th NOT Monday 5th CompSoc to bring Level 3 Social Space plan ...
AndrewBurnie 28 Sep 2009 THIS MEETING HAS BEEN MOVED TO WEDNESDAY! Agenda now at: AgendaWed08Oct2009
AndrewBurnie 26 Sep 2009 Agenda 28 Sep 2009 Class Rep Stuff CompSoc would like to hear feedback on: Our events this term CompSoc's role ...
Main.neil 16 Mar 2009 Agenda 23 Mar 2009 Discussion of person specification for Informatics Tutors. Support for August Resit Exams. Extent to which ...
Main.neil 16 Mar 2009 Agenda 16 Mar 2009 Discussion of person specification for Informatics Tutors. Support for August Resit Exams. Extent to which ...
Main.soa 09 Mar 2009 Agenda 09 Mar 2009 Discussion of person specification for tutors. Meeting Postponed! Notes for 09 Mar 2009
Main.soa 23 Feb 2009 Agenda 02 Mar 2009 Discussion of person specification for tutors. CAV no feedback yet (Taku??) Compiler Optimisation Stuff ...
Main.soa 09 Feb 2009 Agenda 16 February 2009 Teaching Materials (Laurentiu P.) Inf3 Tutorial Provision (Thomas G.) Ceilidh Report (James G.) Open ...
Main.soa 23 Feb 2009 Agenda 23 Feb 2009 Lifts in Appleton Tower Graduation Ceilidh Whole School events? IRR feedback some groups have not provided ...
Main.soa 09 Feb 2009 Agenda 9 February 2009 Ceilidh organisation Mathematics courses Assessment in Inf3 Examination Rubrics etc. National ...
Main.soa 02 Feb 2009 Agenda 2 February 2009 Action Points From 19 January: Pricing for Party (James) completed and has gone to ITO we await Neil McG's response ...
JamesG 23 Jan 2009 Main Agenda Presentation skills problems MInf should be fully BCS accredited in Mar 2009 Mathematics? Action Points From 19 ...
KyriakosManolis 26 Jan 2009 On the last meeting we mentioned the wiki/tutor for Inf2B created by Vasilios Danias. The link is : www.csmaths.org/inf2b username : faculty ...
Agenda 19 January 2009 Main Agenda Robotics tutor? Maths survey Action Points Pricing for Party (James) Booking of the forum (James) Online ...
JamesG 30 Dec 2008 Due to popular demand (Maxim is popular, right?), we will be having an FTL on the first monday back. I hope people will see this in time. Agenda ...
Main.s0560745 14 Nov 2008 Agenda 17 November 2008 Average marks on Assignment marks report email missing for CG Sarah Marks not returned within 2 weeks ...
Main.soa 10 Nov 2008 Agenda 10 November 2008 Teaching Programme Review 2008: we will be reviewed in a couple of weeks time and would like to invite the School ...
Main.neil

Facilities, Teaching Learning Wiki Welcome to the home of TWiki.Ftlwiki. This is the wiki for the Facilities, Learning and Teaching group in the School of Informatics ...
Agenda for 11 March FTL Meeting Open Topic Sessions from TLA The Centre for Teaching, Learning and Assessment have agreed to provide some Informatics specific ...
Main.neil 04 Mar 2008 Notes from 4th March Meeting LIMITING NOISE IN KITCHEN AREA The meeting agreed that this is one of the problems likely to occur in such a ...
Main.s0675644 29 Feb 2008 Agenda Tuesday 04 March 2008 Limiting noise in kitchen area It is good to have a kitchen area as a socializing place among friends ...
Main.soa 24 Feb 2008 Agenda Tuesday 26 February 2008 Appleton Tower Update to update reps on building work in Appleton Tower. Assessment Working Group ...
Main.neil 31 Jan 2008 KB Bus Lights on AT Level 5 Privacy Issues with Forwarding of Email Anonymous Coursework Submission
Main.neil 31 Jan 2008 Notes re 31 Jan 2008 Agenda taken by Neil McGillivray KB Bus Informatics was unaware of this change but will contact Transport Section to ...
Agenda KB bus : university decided to discontinue KB bus service to Dick Vet. What are the reasons for that? What can be done to change that back to the way it was ...
Main.s0560745 09 Jan 2008 Lack of assignment dates, lack of course website for COMN, general feeling that nothing is ready for start of term for 3rd years (Sarah ...
Main.s0458686 12 Nov 2007 Things To Do Stuart shall find a tutor for the robotics lab. Neil shall inform the cleaners that there is now a working kitchen ...
Main.zwyatt 29 Nov 2007 Level 3 Kitchen The requested items for the kitchen were bought 1 week ago, since then the ITO have received complaints that the level ...
Main.s0458686 26 Nov 2007 Things To Do (Carried forward) The student management committee shall create signs for the kitchen: please wash and dry your dishes ...
Main.soa 21 Nov 2007 Agenda for the FTL Group Meeting Mon 24 Nov 2007 Student course questionnaires (Stuart staff) please try to review the existing questionnaire ...
Main.soa 05 Nov 2007 Student course questionnaires (Stuart staff) please try to review the existing questionnaire and see what you think of it how can we ...
List of stuff to buy Following is the list and amount of stuff we need per base (floor). The amount is justified for one month use. Please add/adjust/comment. ...
Main.s0566752 29 Oct 2007 The provision of an (initially small) Mac lab for Informatics students. (added by Graham) The provision of additional ...
AD http://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid am59a7gil2mgh514jdan645vk8%40group.calendar.google.com Google Calendar maintainer: c.wacharamanotham #64;smsREMOVE THIS ...
Things To Do Everyone shall to put their name, email address and committee membership on the website. The student management committee shall have their first ...
Main.soa 29 Oct 2007 Agenda 5 Nov 2007 Matters arising from the previous meeting Report from the Student Management Committee Increasing awareness, team organisation ...
Main.soa 29 Oct 2007 Notes from Meeting of 29 Oct 2007 Things to do: The Student Management Committee shall arrange their first meeting to discuss the management ...
Main.soa 29 Oct 2007 Agenda for Meeting of 29 Oct 2007 These are the items I can think of for the moment. Please add any items you can think of. Membership ...
Main.soa 29 Oct 2007 Informatics School Council Meeting 23 Oct 2007 This is the email between the reps and Dot over the issues raised at the meeting: BR Black wrote ...
This is a subscription service to be automatically notified by e mail when topics change in this Ftlwiki web. This is a convenient service, so you do not have to ...
Web Web Home Changes Index Search Webs
TWiki's nop Ftlwiki web /view/Ftlwiki The nop Ftlwiki web of TWiki. TWiki is a Web Based Collaboration Platform for the Corporate World.
See also the faster WebTopicList
See also the verbose WebIndex.
Number of topics: 100

See also: rss-small RSS feed, recent changes with 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 topics, all changes

Topic revision: r1 - 16 Aug 2001 - 19:58:33 - PeterThoeny
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback
This Wiki uses Cookies