50 Recent Changes in Ftlwiki Web retrieved at 13:26 (GMT)

Statistics for nop Ftlwiki Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save ...
nop Ftlwiki Web Preferences The following settings are web preferences of the Ftlwiki web. These preferences overwrite the site level preferences in ., and ...
1. Feedback not covered at the last week s FTL was the issue of the school s abysmal feedback score. We need to find out what the school is doing to counter thisnn ...
1 Dromedaries:They're just camels, discuss. (CLQ) 1 Coursework submission mistakes: How to deal with them (Andrew) 1 Exam solutions for honours courses (James ...
Monday Meeting Agendas and Notes This page contains a record of what went on at meetings together with the possibility of adding to future agendas for the meeting ...
Main.s0833519 19 Mar 2012 CS/SE individual practical results update on May 1st at the earliest Stuart to talk to ITO and course lecturer. Proposal to ...
Main.soa 12 Mar 2012 Meeting 12 Mar 2012 1 UG4: Insufficient free time at the end of semester to complete the project. 1 UG4: Timing of MASWS practical work ...
Agenda 27 Feb 2012 1 MSc Students: workload heavier in Sem 2 lots of group work. Workload is OK but scheduling group work is time consuming. Would like better ...
1 AILP and CSIP marks not back (Andrew Burnie) 1 Informatics Ceilidh (Kolos Kantor) AndrewBurnie 18 Feb 2012
1 More credit (at least 3x more please) for printing lecture slides. 1 NUS Student walk out and week of action: http://www.nusconnect.org.uk/news/article/campaigns ...
FTL Meeting 06 Feb 2012 1 Review notes from last meeting 1 Email lists for reps not up to date, possibly other lists too Possibly latency in updating 2 3 days ...
FTL Meeting 30 Jan 2012 1 Review notes from last meeting 1 National Student Survey (PTES): Arranging drop ins on other UG4/5 courses. Publishing response rate ...
Agenda Mon 28 Nov 2011 1 Innovative Learning Week 1 Ceilidh Burn's Supper
Agenda Mon 14 Nov 2011 1 Level of satisfaction with the Informatics DoS system 1 Innovative Learning Week 1 NSS 1 Report back on IVR, Neural Computation ...
Agenda Mon 7 Nov 2011 1 Last week's actions 1 Course workloads: IVR, Natural Comp. 1 Lab/Course interactions Minutes 1 Last week's actions: Questionnaires ...
Agenda Monday 31 Oct Mid semester questionnaires: Stuart circulated a proposed survey and asked for comments suggestions on including something about tutorials ...
1 Honours Exam Scheduling Andrew Burnie EUSA have been informed that all honours exams will be moved to the first two weeks of exam leave, 30th April 12th ...
Agenda 17 Oct 2011 1 Counting attendance rate HCI vs TTS 1 Paper issue 1 Query whether other people are having problems with printing 1 Report back on ...
Main. 07 Oct 2011 1. Issues with the printers, takes very long time to print, sometimes they don't work at all but you still get charged, accounts were not credited ...
Agenda and Notes 03 October 2011 Agenda 1 Planning for innovative learning week we need to set up a small group to plan this. 1 The structure of third year ...
Innovative Learning Week Design thread across all years Final year students to have course in scientific writing Dissertation Hand in ...
Ceilidh (James Wheatley) Action: James to set up Facebook event, send emails and arrange H S briefing Mike Willamson's lab idea (James Wheatley) ...
Exam policy change (Stuart) Still being written Can't say anything until the policy has been approved Innovative Learning Week 2012 (Stuart) ...
Innovative Learning Week 2012 (Stuart) Deferred to next week Programming in first and second year (Stuart) Stuart has spoken to Ewan ...
Inf2 exam marks (Alice) Currently with registry Probably out this week Student Support Graduate school moving into the same room as ...
Lecture recordings (James Wheatley) DHT LTA now appears to have a camera, are Inf 2 lectures being recorded? Action: Stuart to check if recordings ...
Inf2C CS Assignment 1 marking (Alice Linnajarvi) Marking, pseudo code, report feedback, not very helpful students want, questions should be ...
Main.s0915100 04 Nov 2010 1. Natural Computing Assignment 2 (Andrew Burnie): All of the class who I've spoken to are quite confused by assignment, we know how to do ...
Just a quick reminder that Anton would like to be Skyped in to the meeting. Ceilidh stuff (James Wheatley/Alice Linnajärvi) Greens: 1000 pounds ...
Alcohol situation at the Ceilidh (James Wheatley) Minuiting of this meeting for the rest of the semester (James Wheatley) Somebody will do it Lecture ...
mi3b Assignment Problems (COMPLETE WITH VISUAL AID) (James Wheatley) Mark breakdown not given ACTION: Kat and James to ask about mark breakdown being ...
Feedback Bookmarks (James Wheatley) Haven't been handed out yet ACTION: ITO to arrange for them to be handed out Maths Hand in for 10th November ...
Removal of students who no longer do Informatics from DICE, door access and mailing list (Action from 4th October); MInf undergraduates to be removed from MSc mailing ...
Inf Base update (Action from 04/10/10) Ceilidh (James Wheatley) Main.s0915100 04 Oct 2010
Removal of outside students from Informatics student mailing list Problems with switch to EUCLID means people are being put in the wrong groups Should ...
Main.s0915100 26 Sep 2010 1. Maths For Informatics 4: Geometry (Andrew Burnie) 2. Third Year Course Choices and the Semester Imbalance (Andrew Burnie) 3. Joint degrees ...
CSB Assignment 1 Main.s9269200 22 Feb 2010
Points from last time: SDP Marking criteria Length of software testing coursework Jenny's degree JamesG 15 Feb 2010
PhD Applications and procedures for MSc Students. We will raise this with student services (Neil) and discuss whether there is a preferred route for masters ...
Teaching Committee for 3rd Year Coursework JamesG 01 Feb 2010
Attendance monitoring All students to be monitored the same way Attendance at all tutorials to be monitored Coursework hand ins and examination ...
FTL Special: "Reflections of Third Year Courework So Far" Specific course issues Problems across the courses JamesG 05 Dec 2009
Please wait... retrieving page from server.
Monthly Tech Meeting location. (G Watt) Issue is cost and staffing if we hold this in the Forum Neil to investigate staffing and costs and get back to FTL next week ...
Agenda Mon 16 November 2009 1 Review AILP position 1 discussion of the teaching conference 1 quick fixes for 3rd/4th year courses (integration of m inf in ...
1. More 3rd Year Coursework Issues IP. Issues with: Ill defined goals for the IP first submission Only clear after the first submissions was complete ...
Agenda Nov 02 2009 1 Compsoc proposal for AT level 3 social area 1 Budget for level 3 will be supplied by compsoc 1 Sound systems/Wiis at the bottom ...
Main.soa 21 Nov 2007 EUSA School Council Meetings EUSA run a School Council that provides a forum for discussion on School Matters. This should generate questions ...
James and Jenny to report back on ceilidh organisation Bar booked Bans contacted James investigating food security budget follows. ...
Number of topics: 50

See also: rss-small RSS feed, recent changes with 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 topics, all changes

Topic revision: r1 - 16 Aug 2001 - 19:58:33 - PeterThoeny
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback
This Wiki uses Cookies