FTL Meeting 30 Jan 2012

  1. Review notes from last meeting
  2. National Student Survey (PTES): Arranging drop ins on other UG4/5 courses. Publishing response rate?
  3. Innovative Learning Week: Writing skills specific to Informatics. Send something out soon, OK for year 1 and 2 - sharing gets rewarded. Visit to the Oracle factory (ask about that). Maybe robotics??? Feedback on Dissertation projects. Open meeting with lecturers - diagnostic hour?? Research videos. Sharon, Henry, Richard organising CogSc . Dead before dawn using AI/CogSci/CS movies.
  4. Appointing and Maintaining Class Rep List:Action - Tamise to get MSc lists up to date.
  5. School Reps 2012/13: Action Tamise and Stuart to write to Craig Stewart saying the proposed new election date seems completely dysfunctional. Taking account of MSc with two dates.
  6. Class Rep Training: Carried forward for Andrew to deal with - organised with SPARKS to do - Juris and Tamise to scan and circulate Juris' copy of the training material.
  7. UG3 SDP Running out of Quota: Stuart and Tamise to raise with computing - Michal, 1Gb disk quota,
  8. New room for QSX?Tamise to remind Wenfei that PhD students can register as observers.
  9. Inverted classroom idea - talk to Simon in Physics
  10. Updating mailing list: takes approx 2-3 days.
  11. AOB

-- Main.soa - 30 Jan 2012

Topic revision: r2 - 30 Jan 2012 - 13:57:57 - Main.soa
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback
This Wiki uses Cookies