Development Meeting

Room IF-4.31 - Minutes 2010-08-04

Present: Roger Burroughes, Alison Downie, Ian Durkacz, Graham Dutton, Stephen Quinney, Gordon Reid, George Ross, Iain Rae, Alastair Scobie (convenor and minutes)

1. Minutes of last meeting

Accepted.

2. Matters Arising

Actions from previous meetings :-

  • CUPS needs a service catalogue entry. Project completion also requires a switch to using the IS cups component, upgrade to the newest version of cups and some configuration moved out of live headers. [Action Gordon]
  • Staffmail Migration - Still not clear if out requirements for the central mailing list service will be effectively met, Craig will investigate what is happening. Graeme has been on holiday, report delayed until next meeting. Supposed to be going live at end of July, with Sympa, "may" meet DB upload reqirements.
  • Cluster Parallel Filesystem
    • Take to CEG for final ratification. [Action Tim]
  • F12 DICE Desktop
    • Add milestones/bugzilla for individual services (DICE environment, printing, Cosign, etc). Two thirds done. [Action Iain]
  • Forum Information Display Screens
    • Who will manage content, Alastair to raise at Building Committee. [Action Alastair]
  • Wallet Implementation
    • All to look at Ian's document. Check if wildcard patch can go upstream. Done.
  • OpenVPN
    • Take to CEG for final ratification. [Action Tim]

New actions from this meeting :-

3. Approved Projects

See Activity with annotated comments from meeting.

4. Project Status Changes

The following projects were signed off :-

  • Signoff of CAS backup will be signed off by email.

5. New Proposed Projects

None.

6. AOB

None.

-- AlastairScobie - 05 Aug 2010

Topic revision: r1 - 05 Aug 2010 - 15:44:12 - AlastairScobie
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback
This Wiki uses Cookies