Project Development Meeting (BP)- Minutes 14/6/06

1. Remit

The remit of the meeting was discussed and agreed (See DevelopmentMeeting).

2. Procedures

There was a long discussion of procedures. [ACTION] Paul agreed to create a draft based on these discussions. The initial version is now here: DevelopmentMeetingProcedures.

3. Supporting Software

The availability of some software for managing the project process is crucial to the transparency and efficiency of the process. It was agreed that this should be accepted as an initial project, allocated to the Support Unit. [ACTION] Paul agreed to prepare a project proposal for this software. This is now here: DevelopmentMeetingSoftwareProject

4. Interim Procedures

Until the above software is available, it was agreed that project information (including proposals and progress reports) should be created in a loose format and made available on the Wiki. This experience will be used to guide the requirements of the software.

[ACTION] All unit leaders to create separate pages (either Wiki or HTML) for each of their projects, and link these from the Interim project page: DevelopmentMeetingInterimProjects

It is intended to gradually refine the descriptions on the interim project page to include the information necessary for the the new project management system.

5. Project Approval

A number of projects were given initial approval, pending implementation of the new procedures. These are listed on the interim project page: DevelopmentMeetingInterimProjects

[ACTION] Unit leaders to prepare full descriptions of the approved projects, including timescales, and link these from the above page.

Topic revision: r2 - 06 Jul 2006 - 11:58:58 - PaulAnderson
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback
This Wiki uses Cookies