Project Development Meeting (IF-1.16 1000-1130) - Agenda 2015-07-01

  1. Summary of last meeting (2015-06-03):
    1. Lightweight Talks: (these are twenty minutes to half an hour)
      • autofs on SL7 - Craig/Toby
        • Decision on how to proceed with representing autofs maps in LDAP - not to risk breaking with RFC specification and use map naming instead.
    2. Actions (actions will be dropped from here if added to the relevant project home page)
      • [ACTION: Alastair] Broadcast policy that staff accounts are NOT archived when leaving the University, maybe in the School newsletter.
      • [ACTION: Tim] Request a project for providing teaching and research packages on SL7. Done (#353).
      • [ACTION: MPU/RAT] Make decision on Mate and/or Cinammon and/or Gnome3/Classic desktop under SL7, including what to use for NX. Performance check needed. Investigate alternatives. MPU need to do a virtual desktop for SL7.
      • [ACTION: Alastair] Incorporate automation of monitor and GPU card detection. (Done - now on project todo list). Others send edge conditions to Alastair.
  2. Project Completion:
    • None.
  3. Lightweight Talks: (these are twenty minutes to half an hour)
  4. AOCB

-- TimColles - 29 Jun 2015

Edit | Attach | Print version | History: r6 < r5 < r4 < r3 < r2 | Backlinks | Raw View | Raw edit | More topic actions...
Topic revision: r5 - 01 Jul 2015 - 02:41:09 - IainRae
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback
This Wiki uses Cookies