Please fill in activity for Last Month and intended activity for This Month for projects you are responsible for. For reference the intended activity for Last Month as reported at the June development meeting is included (it is considered unhelpful to alter this to match what actual activity was :). It is acceptable to change devproj milestones as part of this process, however if you do please indicate that you have done so below, for example by adding a Change of Plan bullet point, so that the meeting is alerted to the changes.

  • LCFG installroot
    • June: Stephen will test documentation by deploying installroot to SL5.
    • Last Month:
    • This Month:

  • Revisit Account Management
    • June: publish detailed rollout plan; meeting to discuss (rescheduling!); investigate ldap api memory leaks; finish lcfg host import conduit; commit web interface into code base; test servers being populated from live upstream data
    • Last Month: roll out plan published and discussed; ldap memory leaks resolved; lcfg host import conduit completed; test servers running; password management suite completed; group, netgroup, and capability export implemented; entry flagging implemented; conduit to pull information from IS uid database implemented, and large number of mismatches identified; error reporting improved; conduti to import existing information from LDAP completed; object ownership implemented (and much more)
    • This Month: Complete all outstanding tasks such that we can switch to running prometheus for existing accounts w/c July 19th.

  • LCFG Core Refactoring
    • June : Add git support to LCFG build tools. Attempt to make a stable release.
    • Last Month:
    • This Month:

  • Final Stages of Commodity WCMS work
    • June: Sign off smile
    • Last Month: Making progress towards sign off, rejigging of header files, and new zope component.
    • This Month: Finish off header files, and do final report.

  • School Database Revamp
    • June: Complete work on prototype client/server.
    • Last Month: Continued work on prototype client/server.
    • This Month: Attempt to complete work on prototype client/server. Impelement new EUGEX feed sync mechanism. Create parallel installation of new data model.

  • AV facilities
    • June: Mediascape to complete, project signoff
    • Last Month:
    • This Month:

  • inSpace
    • June: same as last month
    • Last Month:
    • This Month:

  • Wallet Implementation
    • June: Tidy up; write patches for lcfg-openssh for key saving; document what's been done.
    • Last Month: Got wallet krb5-regex ACL patches accepted upstream; wrote lcfg-openssh patches.
    • This Month: No further developemnt work planned; arrange deployment, and document.

  • LCFG inf level port to Fedora 12
    • May: Tackle the remaining DICE level MPU details then move to sign off.
    • Last Month: Finished off then abandoned in favour of Fedora 13
    • This Month: Nothing

  • Server Hardware Interaction
    • June: Test further and popularise then move to sign off.
    • Last Month: Test & deploy
    • This Month: Fixed a problem with root mail

  • DICE F12
    • June: chase up broken rpms and finish RAT rpms
    • Last Month:
    • This Month:

  • Move www.inf to new technology
    • June: Finish the initial docs for how the Polop stuff hangs together. Do the long standing resilience plans for www.inf. Proper look at the Plone HTTPS issues.
    • Last Month: Not much, concentrating on the wcms commodity project.
    • This Month: Continue with June's plans.

-- TimColles - 04 Jul 2010

Topic revision: r6 - 29 Jul 2010 - 10:19:25 - ChrisCooke
 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback
This Wiki uses Cookies